Strymon Bluesky Reverberator New Version 2 MIDI
The pedal that revolutionized compact reverb pedals has evolved. Plug into blueSky for the most lush, majestic reverbs imaginable. Transform a single note or chord into vast sonic atmospheres with impossibly gorgeous, incredibly long reverb tails. Hear the inspiring splash of an upgraded spring algorithm dripping with vintage vibe. Lose track of time and space as you interact with deep and expansive new Shimmer sounds never heard anywhere before.
Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan, a studio rack aficionado, or an ambient soundscape creator searching for new sonic textures, the sounds you are looking for are here.
blueSky provides three different reverb types: plate, room, and spring, and each type can produce everything from stunning realism to expanded sounds far beyond what would be physically possible, while always remaining musical and beautiful.
Intuitive and powerful tone shaping controls allow you to easily dial in an endless variety of inspiring sounds. And with ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters and a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console or in front of a tube amp.
All New Features.
Our second generation blueSky offers true studio quality reverbs in a compact pedal, and adds significant new features, incorporating technological advancements, hardware improvements and design enhancements to give you additional flexibility, power, and ease of use on stage and in the studio.
A dedicated Shimmer knob and new Shimmer behaviors yield an inspiring variety of immersive new sounds.
A new Mod switch allows you to select the modulation depth for each reverb type.
A beautiful new Spring algorithm creates extraordinary vintage spring reverb sounds, as well as expanded spring textures and hauntingly unique interactions with an octave-down Shimmer.
A premium analog JFET input circuit ensures superb responsiveness to your playing, and you can select mono or stereo input with the flick of a rear panel switch.
In addition, you can now control blueSky with an expression pedal or MultiSwitch Plus.
All this, plus a new ARM DSP chip provides more processing power for every sonic nuance, with less energy consumption on your pedalboard.
Full MIDI implementation allows you to control just about every knob, switch, and setting remotely via the EXP/MIDI jack or USB.
And you can save and recall all the new sounds you create via 300 onboard MIDI preset locations.
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated Favorite & On/Off footswitches
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Strong and lightweight anodized blue aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 300mA of current
- Dimensions: 4.5” deep x 4” wide x 1.75” tall, 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA