Suhr A.C.E. Analog Cabinet Emulator
100% pure analog signal path from start to Þnish, the A.C.E. employs an advanced Multi-StageFiltering (MSF) network to generate stunningly realistic speaker cabinet simulations that capture/bring to life all the warmth, punch and character of a mic'd speaker cabinet to any performance without the assistance of DSP (digital signal processing).
A.C.E.'s on-board Þltering controls is not your run of the mill EQ. Each control (Subs, Highs and Presence) was carefully voiced to offer a musical range of tone shaping (versatility) without becoming unrealistic, synthetic or fatiguing when crafting/Þne tuning your desired/ideal cabinet response.
Fully equipped with a comprehensive set of interface features, A.C.E. makes it easy to connect with a variety of recording and sound reinforcement equipment for any situation.
A.C.E. features dedicated AmpliÞer and Line Level inputs, a 1/4 (unbalanced) and XLR (balanced) DI/Line Output section complete with Phase and Ground Lift functions for the XLR output, a 1/4 Thru output and last but not least, optimized 18 Vdc circuitry for maximum headroom and dynamic range.
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, the A.C.E. is sure to become an invaluable tool to delivering a fexible variety of emulated cabinet simulations consistently, every time.
- Active Analog Cabinet Emulator
- Multi-Stage Filtering (MSF) Cabinet Emulation (bypassable)
- Unbalanced 1/4_ & Balanced XLR Line Out Section
- Phase and Ground Lift For XLR Output
- Optimized 18-Volt Circuitry For Maximum Headroom and Dynamic Range
- Compact Half Rack Enclosure
- A.C.E. is not a load device. Make sure your ampliÞer is connected to a suitable load (Suhr Reactive Load) or speaker cabinet when using A.C.E. to avoid damage.