Suhr Bella Reverb American Voiced Hand-Wired All-Tube Combo Amplifier
Bella is powered by a duet of 6L6GC power tubes that deliver either 22 or 44 Watts of Class A/B power and is available in a head or combo format, with or without reverb.
Each Bella amplifier is meticulously hand wired, assembled, and tested in our Lake Elsinore, CA factory.
The Bella can be selected to run at either 44 or 22 watts. Choose 44 watts when you need the boldest tone with the most clean headroom. Choose 22 watts when you want the amp to break up sooner and at lower volumes.
Bella is equipped with a full-featured, all-tube series effects loop which performs equally well with pedals and line-level rack gear via the loop's independent send and return controls. The effects loop was designed to be extremely clean and transparent, making it the ultimate effects platform.
The standard Bella has a single button foot switch available for the selectable boost. The Bella Reverb has a two button foot switch available to remotely switch the boost and reverb circuit.
The optional reverb circuit was painstakingly designed to offer players the ultimate reverb experience without coloring or altering the sound of Bella or your instrument's natural tone.
Bella Reverb Features:
- SKU: 02-BEL-0026
- Output: Switchable 44/22 Watts RMS
- Preamp Tubes: 3x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2x 6L6GC
- Reverb: Tube driven spring reverb
- Effects Loop: Tube driven, buffered, with independent send and return levels.
- Speaker: Celestion V-Type (60 Watts)
- Front Panel: Input, Boost Switch (2-Position), Bright Switch (3-Position), Volume, Treble, Bass, Presence, Reverb
- Standby/Wattage Selector Switch, and On/Off Power Switch
- Back Panel: Mains Input Inlet, Mains Fuse, H.T. Fuse, Speaker Impedance Selector: (2½, 4½, & 8½), 2-External Speaker
- Outputs, Effects Loop Return Level, Return and Send Jacks, Send Level, In/Out Switch and Boost Footswitch Jack.
- Dimensions: 24 (W) x 9.90 (D) x 19.50 (H)
- Weight: 51 lbs