Suhr Scott Henderson Signature Classic Electric Guitar Fiesta Orange
John Suhr has been building highly modified Classic S guitars for legendary award winning Jazz and Blues guitarist Scott Henderson since 1991. When John started Suhr Guitars twenty years ago, Scott was his first endorser. After building a number of iterations over the years, John and Scott have honed Scott’s particular guitar specs to what they are today and now we are making Scott’s Signature guitar available to everyone.
IMPECCABLE QUALITY, LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE. The Scott Henderson Signature Classic features a Maple neck an Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The neck is tinted and finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
D SHAPE NECK (.800″-.880″). Scott needs a neck that is equally at home with both chords and solo lines. His favorite Suhr neck profile is the D shape with a straight 16″ radius.
JUMBO NICKEL (.057″ x .110″). Scott’s fret of choice is the Jumbo Nickel. This tall and wide fretwire makes for easy string bending and comfortable sliding. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation.
CONTOURED HEEL. The contoured heel allows for easier access to the upper register. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too loose, therefore all of our neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen.
A highly modified Fender® bridge and unique electronics configuration are at the heart of Scott Henderson’s signature Suhr. Superb tuning stability, vintage tones, and incredible tremolo range come together to create the ultimate blend of vintage sound and modern refinement.
- Body Shape: Classic
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Lightweight Alder
- Pickguard: Parchment 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: D Shape .800"-.880"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Jumbo Nickel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Scott Henderson Signature
- Bridge Pickup: ML Standard (not hot) - Aged Green
- Middle Pickup: ML Standard - Aged Green
- Neck Pickup: ML Standard - Aged Green
- SSCII: Equipped
- Custom Wiring: No treble bleed circuit
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Modified Fender® Six Screw Bridge (includes custom made steel block and shortened steel tremolo arm)
- Color: Chrome
- Tremolo Cavity Cover: No Cavity Cover
- No Screw Holes
- Knobs: Aged Green
- Tremolo Range: Tremolo is set to pull up a major third on the G string and approximately push down one octave on the A string. Wood is removed inside the tremolo cavity to allow for increased range.
Condition:This unit is brand new fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized Suhr dealer!