Synergy Amps Fryette Pittbull Ultra-Lead Pre-Amp Module
Along with his namesake amps, Steven Fryette has been instrumental in the development of Synergy Amplification. So, adopting the man’s most intense and lauded preamp circuit into one of our preamp modules was destined to happen. Not only did Fryette re-create the Pittbull’s sonic signature in flawless detail, but he even managed to fit the amp’s 6-band EQ and forward-thinking tonal control onboard. In addition, the Ultra-Lead module automatically selects between the two Cathode profiles to ensure that each channel mode will exhibit the feel and tonal balance that the Ultra-Lead is known for. If you are looking for a simple and affordable way to add astonishing high-gain tones and extreme flexibility into your rig, the Synergy Amplification Fryette Pittbull Ultra-Lead preamp module is the perfect tool for the job.
By partnering with such iconic amplifier designers as Steven Fryette, we’re able to offer you these sought-after tones in all-tube designs that are perfect for the direct-recording, lower-stage-volume, and compact-guitar-rig demands of today.
Fryette Pittbull Ultra-Lead Preamp Module Features:
- Built in U.S.A.
- All-tube preamp module custom designed by Steven Fryette
- Two channels offer a full range of Clean, Overdrive and High-Gain Distortion sounds
- Green Channel - Gain, Volume, Hi Gain & Shift Switches
- Red Channel - Gain, Volume, Hi Gain & Shift Switches
- Shared Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence controls
- Assignable 6-Band Graphic EQ
- 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes ensure rich harmonic performance
- Easy to install and remove from Synergy preamp docks