Tele Replacement Short Plate Bridge Slant Brass Saddles Nickel THBVIN
1. It offers you the ability to top load your strings or use the traditional string-through-body with correct to vintage string thru locations.
2. The front of the plate has been cut off allowing you to install any type of pickup the body is routed for or to body mount a traditional Telecaster® bridge pickup.
3. It comes with the original 3 brass saddles guiding 2 strings each, just like Leo designed it except these saddles are angle cut on the ends and the intonation screw is angle drilled to offer you a vintage appearance saddle but with vastly improved intonation by angling the saddles. The plate is made from stamped steel and the saddles are brass to give you the vintage twang with the brass tone Teles are known for. Includes 4 mounting screws and allen wrench for saddle adjustment.
- String Spacing = 2 1/8 in. (54mm)
- Strings through both body and back of bridge
- Brass angle drilled saddles for improved intonation
- Bridge plate cut short for body mounting pickups