Tone King Gremlin 5W Hand-Wired 1x12" Tube Combo Built-In Attenuator Black
Vintage U.S. amp tones
It's brilliant, the variety of tones you’ll get from this unassuming combo tube amp. Whether you prefer cleaner tones as a pedal platform, or live for pushing your amp into sweet-sounding overdrive, the Gremlin’s got it. Plug in an optional A/B/Y footswitch, and it’s all yours on-demand.
Rhythm and Lead channels are voiced for blackface and tweed tones
Rhythm offers more headroom, while Lead is a more driven voice
Select your input or jump the channels with an optional A/B/Y footswitch
Onboard Ironman II power attenuator
Even at 5-watt, the Gremlin is plenty powerful to keep up with most drummers. But we put our Ironman reactive load power attenuator right onboard to get that same sweet amp drive at bedroom levels. Experience the screaming tube tone we all crave, at a volume everyone will agree on.
- Onboard Ironman II power attenuator
- Reactive load reacts and feels just like your amp at any volume
- Get the same tone whether performing live or playing quietly
Deceptively massive tone
We’ve gone through great lengths to design a cabinet and custom Celestion 12" 870 speaker that deliver the wide dynamic range of a larger tube amp, while always retaining the Gremlin’s vintage character. All in a size that will easily fit in your car, bedroom, or even a cramped performance stage.
- Custom-voiced Celestion 870 12" speaker
- Compact cabinet engineered for clear highs and a big low end
- Convenient size is perfect gigging guitarists
- Baltic Birch USA construction
- Tubes: 1 x KT66 and 2 x 12AX7
- Dimensions: 10″ (L) x 19″ (W) x 17″ (H)