TonePros Metric Tuneomatic Large Posts Notched Nylon Saddles Nickel TPFG-N
The TonePros TPFG is a locking Nashville style bridge with flat head saddle adjustment screws, TonePros “G Formula” saddles, large posts, and metric thread.. This bridge is loaded with saddles using a special proprietary formula based on the original vintage Nylon 66 saddle material found in guitars of the late 50’s and early 60’s.
This new material retains the tone of the original Nylon 66 saddles, but adds other hi-tech ingredients that provide a new “slippery” surface. This prevents string breakage and provides superior durability, preventing saddle wear and the breakage problems of earlier Graphite materials.
- Thread: 8mm x 1.25 Metric
- Post to Post Spacing: 74mm
- Saddle Notch: Pre-Notched Saddles
- Saddle Material: TonePros G-Formula Nylon 66
- Bridge Material: Zamak
- Post/Thumbwheel Material: Brass
- Radius: 12 inch
- String Spread: Approx. 10.4mm
- Post Cap Width: .23 Inches/ 6mm (Metric Flathead Post Top)