TWA Wahxidizer Envelope Controlled Octave Fuzz Filter Wah
Inspired by the vintage Univox Super Fuzz, the TWA WX-01 Wahxidizer captures the iconic, demonic tones of that legendary blue and orange monster while simultaneously reinventing its user interface and control capabilities.
All of the crazy, crunchy, cacophonous octave-fuzz tones of the Univox have been replicated with pinpoint accuracy.
The Fat/Scoop, global EQ switch from the Super Fuzz has been moved to a footswitch, allowing the user to access two completely different fuzz tones on the fly.
For additional tone tweaking, a Parametric EQ circuit has been added to allow for everything from precision fine-tuning to dramatic decomposition of the pedal’s EQ curve.
Better yet, the EQ’s center frequency can be swept three different ways – manually, by playing dynamics or by an external expression pedal. This feature effectively add an envelope-controlled filter to the Fuzz OR turns the pedal into a fuzz/wah/octave, depending on your control method of choice.
Caustic on Guitar, crushing on Bass, the Wahxidizer will turn your tone into a colossal, rusting hulk of expressive, explosive, and corrosive sound.
- Fuzz circuit inspired by vintage Univox Super Fuzz
- Pronounced upper octave harmonic for Octavia/Ring-mod effects
- Level & Drive controls for Fuzz circuit
- Parametric EQ with Frequency select and Cut/Boost controls
- Envelope function allows control of EQ frequency via playing dynamics
- Threshold & Timing controls for envelope effect
- Footswitchable Fat/Scoop global EQ settings
- Expression pedal control of EQ frequency (Side Step compatible)
- Selectable low Gain & high Gain settings
- S3 “Shortest Send Switching” relay-based True Bypass