Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 100/50w Guitar Amplifier Stack
This amp is available as either a 40W (4 x 6V6), 50W (2 x 6L6) head or 100W (4 x6L6) head. Built on either a black or silver anodized aluminum chassis, this amp features our proprietary output transformer, as well as an all tube analog spring reverb, 3 position Gain Structure switch, foot switchable FET, tone stack bypass, and Reverb Defeat which gives this amp a wide range of tonal possibilities that has made this amp an integral part of so many artist’s tone.
The three position gain structure switch changes the front end sensitivity and overall feel of the preamp. In the down position the amp feels similar to a vintage blackface, the middle position is much like the Two-Rock Matt Schofield Signature front end with a hotter input stage, and the full up position is our traditional Two-Rock front end. On 100 watt models the amp is switchable from 100 watts to 50 watts. Same goes for our 40 watt version which is switchable from 40 watts to 20 watts. On 50 watt models, the high power mode is fixed-biased and the low power mode is cathode biased. On our 100 watt and 40 watt output transformers, when switching wattages the transformer will compensate for impedance and phase differences so you will not have a change in tone and feel.
- 100/50 WATT 4 X 6L6 (HALF POWER SCALING), 50 WATT (FIXED-BIAS/CATHODE BIAS SWITCH) 2 X 6L6 DUAL TUBE RECTIFIED, OR 40/20 WATT 4 X 6V6 (HALF POWER SCALING) – ALL WATTAGES AVAILABLE IN HEAD OR 1X12 COMBO
- HEAD: 20 5/8″ WIDE, 12″ TALL, 10 5/8″ DEEP, 43 LBS
- FOOT SWITCHABLE FET, TONE STACK BYPASS AND REVERB DEFEAT
- PASSIVE EFFECTS LOOP
- REVERB SEND AND RETURN CONTROLS
- 4, 8 AND 16 OHM SPEAKER OUTPUTS
The speaker cabinets are designed specifically to match our Signature Series Amplifiers. These cabs feature void free multi-ply birch construction, special bracing, tuned back, sides, and baffle, and tuned rear port. The result is a stunningly lively cabinet with a huge sound-stage and even bass dispersion.
- Speaker: TR 1265B Speaker
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm
- Power Handling: 150W RMS
- Dimensions: 21 1/2″ wide x 29″ tall x 12″ deep
- Weight: 52 lbs.