Two-Rock Silver Sterling Signature 100w/50w Guitar Amplifier Stack
After nearly a decade of R&D since the original Sterling was released and a lifetime of listening to the iconic guitar tones this coveted amplifier has produced, Two-Rock has revisited this classic circuit. The 100 watt version is switchable to 50, and the 150 watt 6550 model is switchable to 75 using Two-Rock’s proprietary output transformer design that allows zero performance loss when power scaling. There’s no doubt that this amp loves to be pushed to the limit, so the tone stack and the filter switches allow the user plenty of flexibility to find the right tone. 6 12AX7’s gives this amp a lush reverb and a cathode follower tube which extends the punch of the amp, an immediacy to the feel, and more headroom and clarity.
From lush cleans to Texas blues, this amp will give you the classic sounds that you’ve been searching for. Offered in standard black tolex or a clean grey suede with silver skirted knobs, the Silver Sterling Signature will give you the classy look you were after.
- 100 WATT 4 x 6L6 SWITCHABLE TO 50 WATTS
- FOOT SWITCHABLE FET AND TONE STACK BYPASS CONTROL
- 7 POSITION HIGH AND LOW FILTER SWITCHES
- REVERB SEND AND RETURN CONTROLS
- PASSIVE EFFECTS LOOP
- 100 WATT HEAD: 24″ WIDE, 12″ TALL, 10 3/4″ DEEP, 47 LBS
- Custom Grey Suede
- Silver Chassis, Silver Grill, Silver Knobs
- 2x12 Cabinet (SSS Width) 1265-B Speakers, 8 ohm