Two-Rock TS1 100w Cascading Gain Stage Amplifier
The Ts1 is a nod to the classic overdrive, cascading gain stage amplifier and we wanted to put our take on this design. Featuring a full tube buffered effects loop and an overdrive channel that is incredibly touch sensitive with a rich sustain that will inspire you to express yourself in new and creative ways.
In 2020, we have changed the layout from previous incarnations of this amplifier to give you more tonal shaping options and performance.
- 100/50 WATT 4 X 6L6 (HALF POWER SCALING), 50 WATT (FIXED-BIAS/CATHODE BIAS SWITCH) 2 X 6L6 OR 40/20 WATT 4 X 6V6 (HALF POWER SCALING)
- 2 CHANNEL CASCADING GAIN PLATFORM
- FOOT SWITCHABLE FET, LEAD AND TONE STACK BYPASS
- TUBE BUFFERED EFECTS LOOP, INDIVIDUAL SEND AND RETURN CONTROLS, BRIGHT SWITCHES, INDIVIDUAL ON/OFF SWITCHES FOR SEND OR RETURN WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO BYPASS FULL BUFFERED LOOP, PARTIAL ACTIVE LOOP, OR TO USE AS A PASSIVE LOOP
- 4, 8, 16 OHM SPEAKER OUTPUTS
- HEAD: 20 5/8″ WIDE, 12″ TALL, 10 5/8″ DEEP, 43 LBS
- COMBO: 20 5/8″ WIDE, 22″ TALL, 11″ DEEP, 55 LBS
- HEAD & CABINET
- Silver anodize chassis
- Black Bronco Tolex
- Silver Skirt Knobs
- Cabinet: 2 x 12-65B, 8 ohm