Universal Audio UAFX Golden Reverberator Pedal
Built upon powerful UAFX dual‑engine processing and unprecedented levels of sonic authenticity, Golden Reverberator is a flagship, no‑compromise reverb unit, built to inspire you for decades.
Spring 65: A Trio of Authentic Vintage Amp Reverbs
The tube-driven spring reverb from classic '60s American guitar amps is a heavenly sound like no other. But no two spring reverb tanks sound alike. So we auditioned over two dozen tanks, ultimately handpicking and modeling three tanks from a trio of vintage amps. Unlike other spring reverb emulations, UA's "whole amp" approach faithfully captures each reverb circuit's unique tube clipping character. The end result is all the drip, clang, whistles, and overtones of real tube‑driven spring reverb.
Plate 140: A Classic Palette of Rich Studio Plates
The dense, haunting sound of late-1950s studio plate reverb is integral to more than 60 years of classic recorded guitar tones. Golden Reverberator's three uniquely voiced plates — sourced from The Plant recording studio in Sausalito, California — frame your tones in hazy ambience as warm as the midday sun. Plus, you can easily add ripples of rich analog modulation to add texture.
Hall 224: A World of Late-'70s Vintage Digital Ambience
Introduced in the late 1970s, digital studio reverb allowed progressive guitarists to venture further into atmospheric exploration — fueling the platinum pop and alt‑rock guitar tones of the ‘80s, ‘90s, and beyond. Golden Reverberator's Hall 224 effect gives you the exact, bit-for-bit algorithms of a studio staple, with all of their lush, grainy trails and mesmerizing modulation textures.
Dual Stereo Reverb Engines for Endless Creativity
Built from the ground up for UAFX, Golden Reverberator's powerful engine runs separate stereo instances of each reverb effect, thanks to its unique dual‑engine processing — giving you uncanny three‑dimensional, immersive soundscapes. This results in a stereo spread of complex, awe‑inspiring spatial textures, and seamless effect transitions with trails.
A State-of-the-Art Stompbox
With modern, high-powered features like studio‑grade conversion, dual‑processing engines, additional downloadable effects, Live/Preset modes, true/buffered bypass* with silent switching, effect trails, and analog dry through, Golden Reverberator radiates pure reverb perfection — in a beautiful stompbox that's built to last decades.
- Get the unmistakable drip of three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic '60's American guitar amps
- Explore the dense, haunting sound of three German studio plate reverbs sourced from The Plant studio
- Sculpt huge, three-dimensional tones with exact, bit‑for‑bit vintage digital reverb algorithms
- Quickly access sounds with Live/Preset modes, and play with silent switching, and true or trails bypass with spillover*
- Download additional vintage digital Chamber & Plate effect at product registration
- Build your pedalboard around timeless UA design and robust craftsmanship, built to last decades