V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones Matte Black XFBT2-MBLACK
Tuned to take musicians and producers straight to the sound, the M-200 delivers crystalline audio so clear and neutral that picking up on subtle nuances and flaws is as easy as it gets.
Powered by Hi‑Res Drivers.
Featuring 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets, CCAW voice coils and fine-tuning by Roland engineers, the M‑200 faithfully reproduces frequencies up to 40kHz to create a sound so detailed and accurate that it’s Hi‑Res Audio certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS).
Be precise. Be balanced.
The closed‑back design provides optimal noise isolation and fit while the adjustable headband makes M‑200 ideal for accurate single ear monitoring and studio recording. The new, single‑sided balanced cable reduces signal‑to‑noise ratio to produce a cleaner, more spacious sound with transparent clarity, all to get you closer to perfection.
Crafted for comfort.
Your best studio session yet, no pressure: crafted for unparalleled comfort and durability, the strong yet flexible core meets a broad headband design for improved weight distribution and hours on end of pure comfort. Combined with the premium sweat resistant PU leather exterior and large, detachable magnetic memory foam cushions, the M-200 will feel like it’s barely there.
It’s the whole package.
Pack up and protect your headphone via the CliqFold hinge, folding the M-200 into the re-designed Exoskeleton case included. Featuring smoother lines and more space to include accessories, all you have to do is clip it to your bag with the carabiner clip to take your show on the road.
More space to create.
Large earcups mean an extensive canvas to customize your look. Endorse Yourself with custom full color or laser engraved shields: with a variety of new aluminum shield colors, and the ability to upload your own designs, make M‑200 completely yours.
There’s a cable for everyone.
The M-200 comes with the new, single-sided balanced cable for a cleaner, more spacious sound when listening and producing, and the SpeakEasy™ 1-Button Mic Cable for crystal-clear calls when life takes you places.
Want more? Choose from our optional extra cables (not included):
- CoilPro Cable features TwistLock technology and extends listening reach for audio professionals, producers and DJs
- BoomPro Microphone ensures crystal clear communication and a next-level gaming experience
- Speakeasy DAC/AMP Lightning Cable allows for studio-quality sound from your iOS devices without the 3.5mm headphone jack
- Audio Only Cable removes remotes from the equation, going straight to your instrument for pure analog sound
- Type: Over-Ear Circumaural
- Speaker driver size: 50mm
- Frequency response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Speaker sensitivity: 101.5dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Maximum input power: 1,000mW @1kHz
- Impedance: 30Ω
- Weight w/o cable: 290g
- Cable length: Balanced 120cm (47"); SpeakEasy 132cm (52")
- Replaceable earpads: Yes