Van Zandt Rock Strat Pickup Set RW/RP Middle
W.L. then started making a few pickups and when players heard the sound of Van Zandt's hand wound home made pickups, they wanted a set also. Being a perfectionist every detail had to be perfect from the wire, and magnets, down to the soldering, he would not sacrifice quality just to produce more pickups. He once bought a winder that would produce 6 pickups at a time, but he was not satisfied with the quality. That time saving winder was soon under a tarp in the corner of his workshop. The tradition and the legacy continues with Van Zandt pickups.
- Resistance approximately 7.8k to 8k ohms
- Middle pickup is "reverse wound" and "reverse polarity" for hum cancelling options
- Built for rock, heavy metal, and alternative rock
- Has a lot of top end and growl to allow for overdrive of amp or distortion box
- Good for Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative Rock