Vemuram Myriad Josh Smith Signature Fuzz Pedal Loop & Dry Mix
This pedal is a mixture of the Myriad Fuzz, Loop, and a mixer that can do literally “Myriad” of combinations.
The fuzz can be switched between 2 outputs and lets you mix the loop and the fuzz if the signal is in the wet chain. (Please see the attached matrix table inside the control manual for more details)
The Mix can be controlled by an expression pedal or the control knob on the center of the pedal (red knob).
A unique fuzz that employ's both Germanium and Silicon transistors. It goes from fire breathing silicon to cool warm germanium easily, it cleans up just like the vintage fuzzes, and is more dynamic and organic. It goes from a spitty to smooth driven sound. It also has a large amount of volume on tap and a tone circuit that allows it to really work live.
The Myriad can plug into 2 amps to let you achieve countless options with other effects, a new generation concept with Myriad of combinations.
“The Myriad is the end result of years of ideas and exploration. I wanted a way to be creative in a two amp situation, this pedal cracks the code on creativity by giving you literally “myriad” of routing options and possibilities. Plus, in my opinion the best fuzz pedal in the world." Josh Smith
- Control Knobs: WET-LV (FUZZ)+LOOP, MIX, FUZZ-LV, GAIN, TONE, FEEL
- Toggle Switches: OUT2-GND, FUZZ
- Push Switches: LOOP PHASE, OUT2 PHASE
- Foot Switches: FUZZ, LOOP
- Input / Output Terminal: INPUT, EXP, SND, RTN, OUT1(MIX, OUT2(THRU-ISO)
- Internal Switch: MODE A: Factory setting, MODE B : Option setting
- Trimmer: Germanium Bias
- Transistors: Silicon and Germanium (Selected)
- Power: 006P(9Volt Battery) or 9Volt regulated AC/DC adapter(Center Negative)