Voodoo Lab DBS Dingbat Lightweight Pedalboard Small (18" x 7-3/4")
The innovative patent pending design of a Voodoo Lab¨ Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Crafted from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, each pedalboard is made in Sonoma County, California and includes a tour ready gig bag.
At 18" x 7-3/4", the small Dingbat is an ideal size to assemble a compact and lightweight board with 3 to 5 essential effects. Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, also zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Each Dingbat pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware.
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power¨, installing the power supply with included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface: 18" x 7.75" (457mm x 197mm)
- Mounting brackets for easy installation of Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supply
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper
- Made in the U.S.A.