Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 3 Plus Power Supply PP3P
ALL ISOLATED OUTPUTS
Equipped with twelve galvanically isolated DC outputs, Pedal Power 3 PLUS eliminates ground hum and unwanted interaction between pedals. Each output supplies 9V DC with two featuring a voltage selector switch for 12V DC operation.
18V and 24V pedals can be powered by combining outputs with an optional voltage doubler cable or adapter.
Each Pedal Power 3 PLUS output delivers up to 500mA of current to supply power-hungry modern DSP effects. Audiophile specifications also ensure the musical character of the most sensitive vintage stompboxes is preserved. This wide spectrum of flexibility with each output means less guesswork when connecting your pedals.
Never run out of outputs. Pedal Power 3 PLUS features two X-LINK ports for adding isolated outputs with Pedal Power X4 and X8. Each adds 4 and 8 isolated outputs respectively, expanding the capacity of Pedal Power 3 PLUS as your pedalboard grows.
The low-profile, ultra-lightweight design of Pedal Power 3 PLUS easily mounts to any pedalboard, adding an almost undetectable amount of weight. Operating at any input voltage 100V-240VAC, Pedal Power 3 PLUS makes international
touring convenient and hassle-free. No voltage converters needed. Just hit the road, plug in, and rock out.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 12 isolated 500mA DC outputs • 10 x 9V, 2 x Switchable 9V/12V
- Powers standard battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Innovative Zero Noise Hybrid DC Transformer Design
- Audiophile-quality power ensures pedals sound and perform their best
- Exotic organic and polymer filtering with noise-free linear regulation
- Lightweight, low-profile construction
- X-LINK expansion ports connect Pedal Power X4 and X8 units to add isolated outputs
- 100V-240VAC operation for international touring
- Includes DC power cable kit and detachable AC line cable
- Product Dimensions: 7” x 3.4” x 1.5” (178 x 86 x 38 mm)
- Product Weight: 1 lb. (0.5 kg)
- 5 Year Warranty*
- Made in the U.S.A.