Walrus Audio Eras Five-State Distortion Pedal
The Eras features a five-position rotary knob that offers the following gain states:
- I. Tight mode with a slight mid-cut, LED hard clipping, and internal volume control. Fastest response, great for palm muting.
- II. Tight mode with a slight mid-cut and silicon hard clipping. Smooth with added compression.
- III. Dual clipping mode with a slight mid-cut and both silicon and LED hard clipping. Rich & full with added sustain.
- IV. Rhythm mode with a deeper mid-cut, LED hard clipping, and internal volume control. Scooped mids, tight response.
- V. Rhythm mode with a deeper mid-cut and silicon hard clipping. Rhythmic, warm and full.
Think of each position as a different “flavor” of the pedal. Blend in dry signal or other pedals in combination with the gain states for a near-infinite amount of distortion sounds.
A new era of gain is here.
With the combination of the five distortion modes and blend knob, the Eras is ready for just about any amp and guitar combination. Get creative, blend, and stack other pedals in front and see what speaker ripping sounds you can create.
- The Eras comes in a “transparent red” enclosure color with yellow, cream and black ink. Artwork features a stoic four horned, winged bull illustrated by Adam Forster.
- 9V DC, center negative, 100mA min – 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.