Wampler Gearbox Andy Wood Signature Overdrive Pedal
Gearbox features modified versions of two of Brian Wampler’s best loved drive circuits: the Tumnus and the Pinnacle. This combination makes the Gearbox one of the most versatile dual pedals Wampler has ever created. A top-switchable stacking order control, dual inputs and outputs, a unique noise gate, premium quality components, along with a stunning finish, makes Gearbox THE single pedal solution that delivers.
Channel 1 (based on the legendary Tumnus) is a perfect addition to any board setup and any playing style. It’s versatility allows you to stack it with another pedal to help push or shape the total amount of gain, use it as a stand-alone overdrive, or as a slightly dirty boost, to push the front end of your amp over the edge.
Channel 2 (Based on the Pinnacle, one of Brian’s most popular distortion pedals) delivers that legendary “Brown Sound”. The three band EQ lets you dial in your soaring lead tone while the unique noise gate keeps the clarity on point. Stack both channels together for tonal bliss - warm, yet brutal grunt; delicate and controllable harmonic overtones; and beautifully defined distortion that cuts through the mix.
The Order switch lets you select which pedal comes first in the signal chain. For ultimate control, connect both sets of inputs and outputs to an external switcher to mix or match in parallel or series. Andy named this pedal the Gearbox as it was designed to be the driving force behind your sound.
- Built in the U.S.A. with high-grade components selected for superior sound and response, premium finish and controls.
- Dual Independent drives based on two of Brian Wampler’s Classic Circuits - a Tweaked Tumnus on Channel 1 and a modified Pinnacle on Channel 2.
- Independent Volume and Gain controls for both channels, Tone Control for channel 1, Bass, Middle, Treble and Noise Gate controls on Channel 2.
- Channel Order switch with two pairs of Input and Output jacks
- Power draw: 52mA at 9v
- 9v power jack - DC supply only, do not exceed 9v DC, battery Included
- Includes Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) - height excludes knobs and switches