Wampler Pedals DB+ Buffer & Clean Boost Pedal - Small Form Factor
All great guitar tones have a solid foundation. Too many cables going in and out of your pedal board and to and from your amp can sometimes accidentally rob of you your guitars natural higher frequency tones (making your tone muddy) and in essence creating tone suck. A quality buffer can help restore those lost high frequencies and with a clean boost you can make sure your guitar always sits in the mix. Introducing the Wampler dB+.
The dB+ has all the same great features as its big brother - the Decibel + - but now you have the ability to turn the buffer on and off independently as well in a now micro pedal size. (a first for Wampler Pedals.) Whatever your needs may be, the dB+ is ready to deliver. From studio or stage, it's a one-knob problem solver toolkit in a now smaller package. You no longer have to suffer high-end signal loss, or tone suck again!
- The perfect clean boost to send you amp over the edge or to add a punch to your solo
- Run long signal chains and cables without fidelity loss
- Defeatable Buffer so you only get the boost function
- High-grade film capacitors and resistors for superior sound and response
- Compact size sits perfectly on any pedalboard
- True bypass lets your instruments voice ring true