Fender American Channel Bound Stratocaster Neck 21 Frets Rosewood 0990214921
Crafted in the same facility as our U.S.-made instruments, the Channel-Bound Stratocaster¨ Neck combines a uniquely elegant aesthetic with a distinctively smooth fret-hand feel. The "channel-bound" fingerboard is a unique Fender innovation whereby the fingerboard is directly inlaid into the neck, eliminating the side seams while combining slick style with astounding fret-hand feel.
The 9.5"-14" compound-radius rosewood fingerboard is more rounded towards the nut for easy chording, while the flatter radius in the upper register allows wide bends without fretting out. The comfortably rounded fingerboard edges and "Modern C"-shaped profile are ideal for any playing style.
- Maple Stratocaster neck with walnut stripe
- Channel-bound 9.5Ó-14Ó compound-radius fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets; vintage ivory inlays
- Hand-rubbed polyurethane finish with gloss headstock
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut; Bi-Flexª truss rod
- Six two-guide-pin tuning machine holes; requires 4-bolt neck plate
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness: .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870" (22.09 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .404Ó (10.26 mm)
Brand new in sealed factory packaging, Vision Guitar is an authorized Fender dealer!