Fender American Professional Jaguar Neck Rosewood 0994010921
Whether you're upgrading or repairing, your best instrument awaits with genuine replacement necks from Fender. The American Professional Jaguar neck is made in the same facility as Fender's US instruments. Its Deep "C" profile comfortably fills the hand and offers more wood as you move up the neck. This means better sound transference between the neck and body and a meatier, juicier tone overall. Meanwhile, Fender's easy-bending Narrow Tall frets and timeless 9.5" radius provide a buttery-smooth playing response with perfect intonation up and down the fingerboard.
- Replacement maple neck for your Fender or Squier guitar
- Made in the same facility as Fender's US instruments
- Artist-selected Deep "C" profile Ñ sits somewhere between a Modern "C"
- and traditional "U"
- Comfortably fills the hands
- Built for speed and tone
- More wood toward the neck = great transference of sound
- Narrow Tall frets improve bending and intonation
- Rosewood fingerboard with modern 9.5" radius
- Bone nut maximizes sustain
- Number of frets: 22
- Scale length: 24"
- Material: Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, Bone nut
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Dimensions: 1.685" nut, 24" scale length, 9.5" radius
Brand new, Vision Guitar is an authorized Fender dealer!