Fender Player Plus Stratocaster Maple Neck 12" Radius 22 Frets 0997312921
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a satin urethane finish offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine "Original Contour Body" headstock decal.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of Fender.
- Maple neck with walnut "skunk" stripe
- Maple or pau ferro fingerboard with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Satin urethane finish on front and back of neck with gloss headstock front
- Rolled fingerboard edges
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Single action, head adjust
- Six two-guide-pin tuning machine holes