MIPRO MI-58T Digital IEM Stereo Transmitter
- The MI-58 Series is a digital IEM system operating in ISM 5.8 GHz band, due to the wider bandwidth property, the frequency response range is expanded to 20 Hz~23 kHz and the S/N ratio is greatly improved, the audio latency is reduced, the sound quality is superior to a UHF system, and it's available at an affordable price. Optional DANTE version is available.
- The MI-58 Series consists of the MI-58T stereo transmitter. Featuring a user-friendly control panel, long-distance transmission, it’s ideal for personal and professional stages monitoring and conference language interpretation.
- The MI-58T is equipped with an OLED graphical screen, a rotary knob, an ACT sync button, an audio input set button and the industry’s first SLC(SmartSound Level Clear) gain optimization feature ensuring the gain is adjusted properly to get the best performance. It has Ø 3.5 mm and Ø 6.3 mm dual earphone monitoring connectors and gain adjustors.
- The rear panel of MI-58T is equipped with an XLR and Ø 6.3 mm input combo jack and two Ø 6.3 mm phone jack loop output. ACT-BUS networking interface and optional Dante interface. TNC RF output connectors. 12V DC power supply.
- The MI-58T delivers < 25 mW output power (the maximum value depends on the telecom regulations of different countries) with an ON/OFF switch, presets with several interference-free channels and auto ACT sync to the receiver. With a high dynamic range stereo input combo jack, it can handle the maximum output from any mixer.