GFI System Cabzeus Stereo Speaker Simulator + DI Box
GFI System CABZEUS Stereo Speaker Simulator + DI Box
Cabzeus is a speaker / cabinet simulator + DI Box pedal, based on sophisticated algorithmic processing. Connected direct to your gears this device enables you to obtain the sound of a miked-guitar amp cabinet without the hassle of doing so. Extending this basic function, weÕve built into Cabzeus a plethora of unique and powerful features that goes beyond simple speaker simulations.
Stereo I/O: Cabzeus has 2 independent channels, each with its own input, thru, and output. Using a special software that we provide you can freely customize the simulation aspects (speaker type, cabinet type, mic placement, etc.) of each channel independently. To help you get the most of your stereo setup, we have also included powerful stereo processing functions.
Balance of Analog and Digital: Cabzeus uses advanced DSP processing techniques coupled with clean and robust analog ciruit designs which ensures optimal operating headroom and absolutely minimal noise. Each algorithms has been painstakingly hand-crafted and tuned to achieve faithful emulation of popular and proven speakers and cabinets, we literally spent hundreds of hours analyzing speakers data and and equal amount of time reconstructing their responses through complex algorithms.
Presets: All the above mentioned algorithms customization schemes are performed in CabsLab software (free download), the results can then be stored as presets in Cabzeus. The presets (8 of them) can be called using the preset selector knob, an external switch, or a MIDI controller.
Speaker & Cab selection: Speakers selections are organized into 4 classes : Guitar, Bass, Gears, and Miscellaneous.
Integrated DI Box: You can connect a wide range of input sources, ranging from your favorite stompboxes, preamps, your head amp's speaker out, to any music player (see Application Ideas). Its stereo balanced outputs are capable of driving long cables straight to mixing console or FOH speakers. These outputs are tolerant to phantom power, they will not be damaged by accidental application of phantom power.
- Compact, stereo Speaker / Cabinet simulator + DI Box.
- 2 inputs - 2 thrus - 2 outputs (balanced or unbalanced)
- 8 Presets.
- Input Pads : 0dB (unity), -20dB or -30dB.
- Independent Mic Position controls.
- Deep algorithms editting via CabsLab¨ software.
- MIDI and External Switch Inputs for remote preset change.
- Stereo headphone out with volume control.
- Internal charge pump circuitry boosts 9V supply voltage to 18V for extended headroom.
- Current consumption : ~150 mA.
- Weight : 0.6 Kg (1.2 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power source requirement : 9VDC (negative center).