GFI Systems Specular Tempus Reverb & Delay Pedal
Preset System: The 32 presets are organized in 4 pages, where each page contains 4 banks, and each bank contains 2 patches : A and B. Page 2, 3, and 4 are accessible via MIDI or Aux switch.
Stereo I/O: A reverb and delay effect processor sounds much much better in stereo, period.
Interconnectivity: Specular Tempus has been designed with the need to interconnect with the outside world in mind. It features no less than 4 interfaces that greatly expand the specular horizon:
- Aux-In - accepts single, dual, or triple buttons switch boxes for versatile external control (tap-tempo, bank up/down, etc).
- Aux-Out - provides a switch contact that you can use to control other gears (e.g. switching an amp's channel).
- Effects Loop - create your own unique delay or reverb sounds by inserting other effects into the delay or reverb feedback.
- MIDI In - nearly all functions of the pedal are opened to MIDI access, including tap-tempo and expression pedal control.
Tap-Tempo: you can tap in your tempo using an external tap pedal or on the pedal itself (using a special mode). Subdivisions can be specified uniquely for each preset.
Auto knob swell: when you engage this feature, the parameter controlled by one of the knob is slowly swept to the maximum value, hold it there, and then swept back to the original setting. Used judiciously, this feature can introduce dynamic elements to the soundscape.
Analog Dry-thru: dry signals are routed through pure analog paths.
Small form-factor: the pedal measures 12 x 9 (cm) or 4.7 x 3.5 (inch).
- Studio-grade reverbs & delays in a compact pedal.
- Stereo In - Stereo Out.
- 8 Presets (additional 24 presets accessible via MIDI and Aux Switch).
- 32 hand-crafted algorithms.
- Tap-tempo (with 4 sub-divisions).
- Versatile controls via Aux-In, Aux-Out, and MIDI.
- Kill-Dry function.
- Large and bright LCD display.
- Analog dry-thru.
- Effects Loop jacks : 1/8 inch TS or TRS.
- Weight : 600 grams (1.2 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 100mA, negative-center plug.